ACTRA organises several events each year including:
- ACT Championships - 8 and 24 hour. Our premier event.
- Spring Rogaine - 6 and 12 hour. A challenging length to prepare for a Championship.
- Paddy Pallin 6 hour - A very popular and fun day in the bush.
- Nightgaine - 4-6 hours. Excellent for tackling your first navigation in the dark.
- Cyclegaine - 6 hours. Added route setting problem of track based navigation.
- Metrogaine - 6 hours. A local event for all levels of experience and enthusiasm.
- Winter event - 4 hours. A mid-winter bush event aimed at families and novices.