The first event of the year is the Paddy Pallin Rogaine on the 1st of March. The event this year will be in a metro style exploring the very best of South Canberra. It is sure to be a great event to kick off the rogaining year whether you are a first timer or veteran of the sport. Paddy Pallin have also generously supplied a number of great lucky draw prizes for after the presentation. We can't wait to see you there!
Enter above in teams of 2 to 5. There are no individual entries for this event.
Late fees will apply from Midnight Monday 24th February.
Entries will close midnight Thursday 27th February.
The ACTRA AGM will follow the end of the event.
For those planing on competing in the 2020 Intervarsity Championships in May and applying for support from the Nigel Aylott Memorial Scholarship Fund this event will act as the primary qualifying rogaine. Past results will also be considered.
The Hash House is located at Mura Lanyon Youth and Community Centre, 22 Sidney Nolan St, Conder ACT 2906.
There is no parking for competitors at the hash house, however, there is plenty of parking available nearby. You may need to allow a little extra time to make your way to the hash house on foot.
7:30am – Registration opens
8:50am – Event briefing
9:00am – Event start
3:00pm – Event finish
What to bring with you to the event:
- A signed and completed indemnity form per competitor (available here)
- Any outstanding payments
- Event equipment
- Water bottle and pack
- Food for during the event
- Highlighters/pens to mark your map
- Mobile phone for emergencies – GPS devices are not to be used to assist navigation during the event
- Suitable clothing (hat, sunscreen, raincoat)
- Post event
- Plate, bowl, cutlery and a mug – catering will be available from 2:30pm
On the day you will receive:
- A map, A3 size, 1:25,000, 10m contours, waterproof paper
- Control descriptions and course setters notes
- An intention sheet or “flight plan” to be filled in a returned before the start of the event
- A Navlight wristband to record visiting each control
This event is brought to you by:
Coordinator: Fergus Macleod (0400715232)
Course Setter: Greg Hosking
Map: Charlie Henshall
Setting & Vetting assistance: Jean Douglass, Graham Atkins
First Aid: Miranda & Rhianna Sherley
Catering: Hartley Lifecare
Event administration: Ron Simpson, David Baldwin (pre-event)
Control Collection: Lisa Cutfield, MORE NEEDED
On the day volunteers: Brad Vallette, Mali Walker, Benita Simmerville, Megan Keil
|Setters and Vetters||Greg Hosking, Jean Douglass, Graham Atkins; Map maker: Charlie Henshall|
|First Aid||Miranda & Rhianna Sherley|