|8 hour /
12 noon - 8PM or 12 noon
The course is suitable for rogainers of all abilities - easy closer to the HH - yet challenging navigation further out. The full moon will be beaming and spring will be in the air. Please wear leg covering, partly for scratchy bushes but setters did see one snake.
Parking is very limited so PLEASE carpool or book a seat in the minibus (see below).
Parking will be restricted to the hard surface of the fire trail and you will need to carry your tent/gear a short way (10-50m).
- Results, Routes and Splits from Navlight
- Overall Results (places and scores)
- Results by each category
- No photos are available
- Stories and Reports
- "Setters Sing Song" posted 22nd Oct 2013 by Jeannie Douglass
- "Barkley's ACT 2013 Rogaining Champ Adventures (with Don & Chalky)" posted 22nd Oct 2013 by Don McLean
- Add your own report or story
- Email your photos to the ACTRA Publicity Officer. Please note that in emailing event photos to ACTRA, you are giving permission to ACTRA to publish the photos on the website or Facebook page. You will be acknowledged as the photographer.
|Coordinator||Setters/Vetters||Admin||General Help||Catering||Control Collection|
|Jean Douglass|| Jean Douglass
| Ron Simpson
| Charlotte Petersen (first aid)
|Hartley Lifecare|| Mike Harrap