Saturday 27th September 2008 6pm - midnight
The terrain is mixed comprising areas of natural forest and pine plantation. Although there are a few steep hills out there, the area is criss crossed with loads of tracks which will make the travelling faster.
With a great hut for a nice fire side rest at the end of the race, this will be the perfect event to enjoy your cheese toasty and catch up with the rest of the rogaining community!
The map is 1:25000 with an altitude varying from 600 to 1200 meters which promise some great night views of Canberra.
The area for parking is limited so please consider car sharing with other teams - as well as saving greenhouse gases and petrol costs. If you need a lift to the event, you can use the 'carpool finding' site.
- Overall Results (places and scores)
- Results by each category
- Category winners controls
- Numbers visiting each control
- No photos are available
- Add your own report or story
- Email your photos to the ACTRA Publicity Officer. Please note that in emailing event photos to ACTRA, you are giving permission to ACTRA to publish the photos on the website or Facebook page. You will be acknowledged as the photographer.
|Coordinator||Setters/Vetters||Admin||General Help||Catering||Control Collection|
|Claire Edwards|| Daniel James
| Claire Edwards
|Not Known||Hartleys|| David Clark