|ACT 6 hour Paddy Pallin|
Sunday 6th April 2008 9:30am-3:30pm
Oallen Ford is on the beautiful Shoalhaven river just before it enters a major gorge. The course will be mostly open forest country with some open pasture. Much of the area should be fairly fast, with the occasional area of slower going. The terrain is generally undulating hills without significant areas of relief, but with some erosion gully detail. Map scale will be 1:25000.
The area is about 100 minutes east of central Canberra and within easy reach of Sydney, Southern Highlands and Wollongong, lying around 45 minutes drive south of Bungonia.
Unfortunately, no camping is available at the event site. For people coming from Sydney the best option is probably the Bungonia campground, about 40 minutes north of Tarago on the back road which leaves the Hume Highway about 4km on the Goulburn side of Marulan.
Paddy Pallin events are ideal for those wanting to try rogaining for the first time, as well as providing competitive challenges for the more experienced.
- Results, Routes and Splits from Navlight
- Overall Results (places and scores)
- Results by each category
- No photos are available
- Stories and Reports
- "I Love Rogaining" posted 11th Apr 2008 by Jason Lee
- "Navlight splits and stats" posted 11th Apr 2008 by David Baldwin
- Add your own report or story
- Email your photos to the ACTRA Publicity Officer. Please note that in emailing event photos to ACTRA, you are giving permission to ACTRA to publish the photos on the website or Facebook page. You will be acknowledged as the photographer.
|Coordinator||Setters/Vetters||Admin||General Help||Catering||Control Collection|
|Ian Booth|| Jonathan Miller
| Ian Booth
| Jonathan Miller
|Local Progress Association|| Ian Booth