|8 hour /
25th-26th June 2005
12 noon - 8pm (8hr)
12 noon - 12 noon (24hr)
The weekend of the event is very close to the Winter solstice (June 22), therefore expect a long, cold (but very enjoyable) night. There will be around 14 hours of darkness (sunset is 4.58pm and sunrise 7.09am).
In addition to camping on the Saturday night, camping is also available at the Hash House on the Friday night, for those who want to travel to the event on Friday rather than Saturday morning.
If you lost anything at the event, please contact stuart anderson via email at email@example.com.
- Overall Results (places and scores)
- Results by each category
- Category winners controls
- Numbers visiting each control
- No photos are available
- map of the winners' route (BIG file - 827 kB)
- Stories and Reports
- "How it can all go so Wrong" posted 21st Jul 2005 by Pat Miethke
- "Tarlo River in the Rain" posted 21st Jul 2005 by Keith Conley
- Add your own report or story
- Email your photos to the ACTRA Publicity Officer. Please note that in emailing event photos to ACTRA, you are giving permission to ACTRA to publish the photos on the website or Facebook page. You will be acknowledged as the photographer.
|Coordinator||Setters/Vetters||Admin||General Help||Catering||Control Collection|
|Benita Sommerville|| Emma Murray
|Stuart Anderson|| Dave Osmond
Rodney McWhirter (landholder)
|DEWR Hartley Challenge Team|| Gloria Moyano